The Loyal

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wild West plus anything Automatic Win.

When I get home today, I am going to be writing my Review for Red Dead Redemptions new expansion (read: Overhaul) Undead Nightmare.

 But with that being said, a classmate of mine showed me this video.

I am instantly hooked on the idea of this movie. And it is from the Producer of the Lord of the Rings...This will most likely rock. I mean the producer of LoTR...how could this go wrong. Worst case scenario the story sucks but the action is F'n amazing. I don't care either way, this is a movie I must see.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could watch it right now, but I'm sitting at work. I'll have to check it out later.

    On the bright side, I have a new review to look forward to sometime soon from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboys...........vs ninjas? I really don't know about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I saw this trailer a bit ago. It reminds me of Red Steel lol. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete